Prestigious Villas and Apartments in India- Meraki by Greenscape Group
A Luxury Home or Villa refers to the high-end living space that goes way above satisfying the basic need of accommodation. Generally, Luxury Villas in India come with better and more amenities and high-end facilities.
HOW DOES LUXURY HOMES DIFFER FROM THE REGULAR ONES
Luxury Homes and Villas in India simply offer more than the regular apartments, be it more square footage, more conveniences, more responsive maintenance, more luxurious landscaping etc. When you are looking for a home, it is a must to check out both the standard apartment communities and the luxury properties to assess the differences. Many of them will change according to the location. While some luxury homes and villas will be packed with perks, others may have just a few distinctions.
Some of the best luxury villas in India feature some or all of the following amenities.
- Communal Space: A luxury condo or community is generally designed with certain gathering spaces for the residents. You should ensure that the condo you are considering fits your personality & preferences. Some of the communal spaces found may include:
- A fitness room or gym
- A café
- Movie theater
- Lounge access
- A snacks bar
- Game room/sports area
- Co-working space
- Swimming pool
2. Landscaping: Luxury home communities were known to have more refined landscaping, which includes gardens, walking trails, playgrounds, parks, benches, lakes or ponds, biking paths, swimming pools etc. You might also look for features like charging stations for electric cars or car washing stations.
3. Location: Make sure the luxury apartment community is located near the hospital, market, schools, entertainment areas and offices for convenience. Some luxury apartment communities have their own boutique shopping center attached or have a cafe on the property.
4. Pet Amenities: If you have a pet at home, you should ensure that your luxury home condo caters well to the needs of our furry friends. Some luxury communities work really hard to provide outstanding perks for pets, for example, a fenced dog park installed with agility equipment or a pet washing station outside. Pet owners might appreciate communities with fenced yards for ground floor apartments. Such additions provide an element of luxury.
5. Apartment Features: You should check the apartment layout and finishes of your apartment before moving in unless you are staying on rent . A luxury apartment community should offer a variety of perks throughout your unit. Make sure to check out the following:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Ample square footage
- Walk-in closets
- Plenty of windows
- A spacious balcony or patio
- Wiring for high-speed cable and internet access
- Laundry facilities
- Hardwood floors
- Smart technology
PROS AND CONS OF LUXURY HOMES AND VILLAS IN INDIA
A luxury villa and apartment might always seem to be a popular choice for your next living space. It’s true that we all love to live in a space which is packed with amenities. Living in a luxury apartment has its set of advantages & disadvantages. Let’s find it out below:
Pros of Luxury Apartments:
- Has well maintained units
- Numerous amenities available in the community
- Have larger apartments
- Offer convenient amenities like dry cleaning services and business centers
Cons of Luxury Apartments:
- You’ll find longer waiting lists for a unit
- When you get much more exclusivity, it gets difficult to secure a unit
- The rent is in the higher range.
- The rules are way more strict in terms of personalization and decor.
BEST LUXURY VILLAS NEAR MUMBAI
Meraki Life, developed by the renowned builder Greenscape Group, is one of the Best Luxury Properties in India now. Developed in an ethereal land parcel near Lonavala, the location is comfortably close to Mumbai at the same time blissfully oblivious to the hum-drum of the city. Nestled amidst greenery and featured with well-thought amenities, Meraki Life is your place to be if you are considering a truly luxurious life.