HOW DOES VASTU APPLIES TO APARTMENT OR FLAT!
Vastu has been quite popular over the past few years, especially for people living in apartments. Whether you are living in an apartment or a house, getting Vastu approved can be beneficial for the overall health, wealth and success of the residents.
Let’s discuss some of the possible factors one needs to know, about Vastu and how does it apply to one’s apartment:
VASTU TIPS FOR AN APARTMENT/FLAT:
Today almost every other person is under tremendous stress, be it money, health, relationships or career and all these can be at risk due to incorrect Vastu placements.
Buying land and building a house of your own seems to be a far fetched idea for the people these days. Hence switching to an apartment seems to be more convenient for most. But does Vastu apply to the apartments as the residence may not be exactly on the ground and secondly it’s a space shared by many families?
In a flat, the Vastu Shastra provides an ancient resolution to the sacred architectural system by incorporating certain guidelines regarding the layout, geometry, measurement and design of the flats and apartments. The principles of Vastu are applicable to apartments, flats as well as bungalows, offices, factories and temples.
AREAS WHERE YOU CAN USE VASTU RULE IN YOUR APARTMENT
There are certain places where you can apply Vastu rules in your flat or apartment.
Main Entrance Door:
- Consider buying flats with the main doors in exact North, South, East or West directions.
- The main door should open clockwise.
- The main door should always be in perfect condition. Change if it is making creaking noises or has broken.
- Avoid placing Ganesha idols out of the main door.
- South-East to South is considered the best direction for a kitchen.
- Other recommended directions are West and North West.
- Facing East or North while cooking is good.
- Storage cabinets are best placed on the South wall.
- The idols are best placed at chest height.
- Make sure that the Pooja room is well-lit.
- Avoid placing the pooja room below the staircase and in the wall shared with the bathroom.
- Make sure that the bathroom door does open directly opposite the bed.
- Bathroom doors should not directly face the main door.
- It is best if the slope of the bathroom goes toward North or East.
Location of the storeroom
South, West, South-West, South-East, and North-West are considered favourable directions for the storeroom.
The information shared here is generic. It is always advisable to consult a proper Vastu expert before implementing any correction in your apartment.
Do you believe in Vastu shastra and its influence on our life? Share your opinion in the comments below.
Also, read our article on “VASTU AND BUYING HOMES IN INDIA“