Vastu Tips for Your Kitchen of House in India
Vastu Recommendations For Kitchen, Kitchen Vaastu Tips And Guidelines
Vastu Shastra as we know by now is the ancient Indian system of architecture. It helps in using the science of direction to maximize the beneficial energies and vibes in our life. Vastu Shastra recommends different directions and placements for flats and apartments. Previously we have done some articles about vastu recommendations in residential apartments in India.
Read Vastu Tips Before Buying a Residential Flat in India
Kitchens are called the ‘heart of the home’, therefore vastu for kitchen, as well, plays a vital role in the overall vastu for the residential apartments. It is of utmost importance to ensure that the kitchen of a residential apartment is vastu compliant.
VASTU RECOMMENDATION FOR KITCHEN IN RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT
Here are some Vastu Recommendations For Kitchen in the Residential Apartments:
- Kitchen refers to fire, which is one of the five elements of nature (Earth, Water, Air, Space and Fire). It is necessary to construct and place the kitchen properly. The kitchen also represents cash flow in modern times. The South-east direction is ideal for kitchens in flats and apartments according to Vastu.
- The West, East, North-west and South directions are also considered auspicious for the kitchen if the South-east option is unavailable.
- Make sure that the gas burner must be placed in the East, West, South and North-west corners of the flat. Vastu specialists always recommend keeping a marble slab under the gas burner. Facing either East or South while cooking is considered auspicious in vastu.
- The kitchen cabinets are best to be placed on the southern wall.
- The electrical appliances needed in the kitchen are best to be placed in the eastern direction.
Do you believe in vastu? Share your views in the comments.
In case you are considering buying a residential apartment in India, you may like going through the article, Buy Residential Flats in India, for some vastu recommendations and do and don’ts.